Mittwoch, 6. Juli 2011

eenie meenie minie mo suck my dick you fucking hoe:)


4873171.jpg 
''basically, i wish that you loved me. i wish that you need me. i wish that you knew when i said two sugars, actually i meant three. i wish that without me you'd be spending the rest of your night awake. i wish that without me you couldn't eat. i wish i was the last thing on your mind before you went to sleep.''  that heart dropping moment when you see something you never wanted to see and all you want is to cry. 
3365012.jpg 
 i wonder what goes trough your mind when someone nentions my name to you.  '' roses are red, violets are blue, how would you like it if i came home with you? '' a real man won't have to take offyour shirt. to get a better look at your ♥.1266960.gif  
i'm broken. i'm hurt. i've cried so many tears for you,and you don't even give a fuck.I'm tired of always beeing the person that's not good enough.a real boy says to his friends 'that's her' 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen